Acts of community kindness
"Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change."
Neighbours in Tofield posted words of encouragement for the Tofield Health Centre staff that can be seen as you drive to the hospital.
More than ever, we are united as a community, while we face the uncertain and unknown.
In the Community
The Tofield Health Foundation supports a variety of health services within our community. This includes a range of projects, from physician support to specialized equipment purchases.
This year, we are focusing on four main areas that need your support:
- Physician Support
- Tofield Health Centre Equipment and Furniture
- Wellness Conference and Workshops
- Student Scholarship and Bursaries
With your donations and support, we will continue to enrich and support the health of all Tofield and area residents!
Some of our past projects include:
- 8 wheelchairs - $658.48
- Pan-Optic Ophalmoscope - $780
- Interactive Portable Bubble Machine - $2,023
- Portable UV Air Purifiers for Laundry and Long Term Care - $2,092
- Patient Chairs – low and high back +$25,000
- and much more…